Agile and DevOps Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled and dynamic Agile and DevOps Engineer to join our team. As an Agile and DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the adoption of Agile methodologies and implementing efficient DevOps practices across our organization. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to streamline development processes, increase productivity, and ensure the delivery of high-quality software solutions.
– Facilitate the adoption and implementation of Agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, across development teams.
– Coach and guide teams in Agile principles, practices, and ceremonies to foster collaboration, transparency, and continuous improvement.
– Collaborate with product owners, developers, and testers to define clear user stories, acceptance criteria, and sprint goals.
– Coordinate and lead daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, retrospectives, and other Agile ceremonies.
– Continuously monitor project progress, identify potential bottlenecks, and work with teams to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
– Drive the automation of development, testing, and deployment processes through the implementation of efficient DevOps practices.
– Design and implement CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, GitLab, or Azure DevOps to achieve faster and reliable software delivery.
– Ensure the availability, scalability, and security of development and production environments through infrastructure automation and monitoring.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process optimization and implement solutions to increase efficiency and quality.
– Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in Agile methodologies, DevOps practices, and relevant tools and technologies.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
– Strong experience in Agile software development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban.
– Proficiency in Agile tools like Jira, Trello, or Azure Boards for managing Agile workflows and tracking project progress.
– In-depth understanding of DevOps principles and experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, GitLab, or Azure DevOps.
– Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Terraform.
– Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
– Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify process bottlenecks and implement effective solutions.
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
– Continuous learning mindset and willingness to stay updated with the latest industry trends and advancements.
– Relevant certifications in Agile methodologies (e.g., Certified ScrumMaster) and DevOps practices (e.g., AWS Certified DevOps Engineer) are a plus.